Warning: These guidelines have been created as a sample document and are not legally binding. Webnode does not accept any responsibility for the use of this document. We recommend that you consult with your lawyer and adjust them to suit your store needs.
E-shop operator AYWA sro on www.aywanabytok.sk, ID 51 860 732, Bajkalská 12985 / 9B, Bratislava 831 03 handles the personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfillment and additional confirmation of the Terms of Business, in order to process the electronic order, delivery, clearing of payments and necessary communication between the contractual parties for the period required by special legislation.
1. The personal data controller referred to in paragraph 5 o) Act no. 18/2018 On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter "the Act"), AYWA sro is registered under number 51 860 732 with registered office at Bajkalská 12985 / 9B, Bratislava 831 03 (hereinafter "Administrator");
2. The contact details of the manager are: e-mail: email@example.com , tel .: +421 904 911 246 ;
3. Personal data means any information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data provided to him by the buyer and obtained by the administrator on the basis of the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of the electronic order in the online store www.aywanabytok.sk .
2. The administrator processes only Buyer identification and contact details necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the Parties for the period required by special legislation. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of processing of personal data
The administrator processes the buyer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. For registration on the website www.aywanabytok.sk pursuant to paragraph 13 (1) a) Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data;
2. In order to equip the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Purchaser and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract.
Time of retention of personal data
1. The administrator keeps personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Purchaser and the Administrator and for 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the retention period of personal data has elapsed, the administrator is required to delete the data.
Recipient and processors of personal data
The third party receiving the buyer's personal data is the subcontractor of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful completion of a purchase contract and an electronic order between the trustee and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the manager are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Slovak Post (delivery service);
- Google Analytics (web analytics);
- GLS Courier Company
Under the conditions set out in the Act, the buyer is entitled to:
1. accessing your personal data;
2. For the repair of personal data;
3. To delete personal information;
4. Objection against processing;
5. Translatability of data;
6. Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
7. Submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office if it considers that its right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
Securing personal information
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all the appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has adopted technical measures for the security of data storage of personal data, in particular the provision of password access to the computer, the use of the antivirus program and the regular maintenance of computers.
1. By submitting an electronic order on the website www.aywanabytok.sk, the buyer confirms that he / she is aware of the terms of protection of the personal data and that it is accepted in its entirety;
2. With these rules, the buyer agrees to check the box in the order;
3. The administrator is entitled to change these policies at any time. The new version of the Rules is required to be published on your website.
In Bratislava on 21.11.2018.